All images are copyrighted and strictly for educational and viewing purposes.
In 1874, Georges Edouard Piaget set up his first workshop on the family farm, situated in the small village of La Côte-aux-Fées in the Swiss Jura mountains. Situated in the Neuchâtel region, the company was dedicated to crafting pocket watches and high-precision clock movements. In 1911, Timothée Piaget, the son of Georges Piaget, took over the family firm. The company’s policy has been to be dedicated to the production of wrist watches ever since.